#BuildBuildBuild! LOOK: List of big projects that Duterte administration planned to build
Duterte administration showing their ability by resolving the traffic, unemployment and increasing price of food by building many infrastructures in different places of the Philippines.
The government expected to spend trillions of pesos for infrastructure from 2016 to 2022.
2. UP – MIRIAM – ATENEO Viaduct in Quezon City
3. Iloilo-Guimaras-Negros-Cebu Link Bridge: People can now travel in Iloilo, Guimaras,Negros and Cebu via land transportation.
4. Davao City Bypass Construction Project: The travel time in Digos, Davao Del Sur from Panabo, Davao Del Norte would be lessen by 1 and a half hour.
5. North Luzon Expressway – South Luzon Expressway Connector Road: This will lessen the travel time from Alabang to Balintawak
6.Manila-Clark Airway: 35km railway that will fasten the transportation from Manila to Clark, Pampanga.
7. Mindanao Railway: 2000km railway in Mindanao Island. The travel time from Davao to Surigao and Cagayan De Oro would become 2 hours.
8. Metro Manila Rapid Train System.
9. Regional Airport Development: it's focused in rehabilitating and improving the facilities of Regional Airports in Visayas and Mindanao.
10. Clark International Airport New Terminal Building: The first world-class airport in the Philippines.
11. Clark Green City: A long term solution to reduce traffic and congestion in Metro Manila.
12. BGC to NAIA Bus Rapid Transit System.
13. Subic-Clark Cargo Railway Project.